Transferring paid apps

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Lumia 900 and I'd like to know how do I transfer my paid apps from my HTC Titan? I go to the market on the Lumia and go to Slingplayer and it says "buy". This is a $29 app and I don't think I should buy it again. Anyone? TIA

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I just got a Lumia 900 and I'd like to know how do I transfer my paid apps from my HTC Titan? I go to the market on the Lumia and go to Slingplayer and it says "buy". This is a $29 app and I don't think I should buy it again. Anyone? TIA
When you click buy and follow the screens through it should show there will be no charge.

The better way to do this is to go to Windows Phone | Cell Phones, Mobile Downloads, Mobile Apps, and More | Windows Phone 7 and log in, then go to your account information. It will show all downloaded apps, including purchases available for reinstall. Now I have a problem because it seems to only go back so far and then errors when I go to the page.

Also there is an app that will auto-install all of these items for you on the marketplace called reinstaller. However, it works off of the windowsphone.com pages and I receive an error in the app. Purhaps I have too many downloads, you may have better luck than I do.

Welve

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, you just click buy again and it says "you have already purchased this app, would you like to reinstall it?". Click yes and you are good to go!

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
When you click buy and follow the screens through it should show there will be no charge.

The better way to do this is to go to Windows Phone | Cell Phones, Mobile Downloads, Mobile Apps, and More | Windows Phone 7 and log in, then go to your account information. It will show all downloaded apps, including purchases available for reinstall. Now I have a problem because it seems to only go back so far and then errors when I go to the page.

Also there is an app that will auto-install all of these items for you on the marketplace called reinstaller. However, it works off of the windowsphone.com pages and I receive an error in the app. Purhaps I have too many downloads, you may have better luck than I do.

If you are getting an error while trying to re-download an app you bought, you may want to contact the developer with your receipt.

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Also, make sure that you are under the exact same live account as your first phone. I assume you know this but I wanted to be sure you know just in case. The purchases are tied to your live account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes