Lumia 900 no longer #1 on Amazon

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
can't stay on top when you have nothing to sell. I'd have to lay the blame on Nokia for not getting supply to Amazon though, their logistics are second to none. I can't imagine they would have underestimated demand.

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
But remember...At&T stated that sales were higher than expected. This can also translate to insufficient supply levels combined with any pulled units due to data issue.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I am waiting for May 1 to use my upgrade. I am going to call my local ATT store and hiope they have one or more and they will hold one back for me to snap up on May 1. I hope they have a cyan but black is okay dont want white especially since its glossy fingerprints and dirt will show up too much!

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i think ATT set their expectations low....otherwise they would have had a LOT more stock in stores. They were running low before they pulled devices for updates (which was stupid btw)

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I am waiting for May 1 to use my upgrade. I am going to call my local ATT store and hiope they have one or more and they will hold one back for me to snap up on May 1. I hope they have a cyan but black is okay dont want white especially since its glossy fingerprints and dirt will show up too much!

magenta is coming for mother's day if you are into that sort of thing.

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Well... I'm looking at Amazon Wireless right now, and the black is back to number 1 and cyan is at 5.

Yeah, seems to fluctuate on stock right now. We'll obviously get a better picture of the market performance of the Lumia 900 by the end of the month.

Here's hoping it keeps going though, both Nokia and Windows Phone desperately need an hero device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes