did anyones 900 come with pics?

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Great, somebody on the floor was playing with one of the phones during production.

Were this an iPhone, I bet if the picture got posted, that worker would be "TERMINATED"..........

If you know what I mean.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Great, somebody on the floor was playing with one of the phones during production.

Were this an iPhone, I bet if the picture got posted, that worker would be "TERMINATED"..........

If you know what I mean.

Jobs was famous for "terminating" people on the flimsiest of whims.

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Something similar happened over on Crackberry.com to someone one time. That person was REALLY mad. I think its kind of funny. Its like the factory working putting their own special "made with love by..." stamp on your phone!

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Something similar happened over on Crackberry.com to someone one time. That person was REALLY mad. I think its kind of funny. Its like the factory working putting their own special "made with love by..." stamp on your phone!

Yeah I like it.

I can't understand how anyone could be angry about that. Did you think your phone was made by angels in a cloud, untouched by human hands until you got it? Human beings put it together. If anything, it makes me happy that it's providing people with work instead of being entirely assembled by machines.

It's not like it would hurt your phone.

So where's the OP? I want to see these pictures!

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I like it.

I can't understand how anyone could be angry about that. Did you think your phone was made by angels in a cloud, untouched by human hands until you got it? Human beings put it together. If anything, it makes me happy that it's providing people with work instead of being entirely assembled by machines.

It's not like it would hurt your phone.

So where's the OP? I want to see these pictures!

Sure, it doesn't hurt anyone. Doesn't mean it should be done. With things like that, you just never know whose using the device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes