Mine came pre loaded with 2 pics of some random factory worker. Time stamped Jan something.
    04-22-2012 09:38 AM
    That's awesome - post them!
    04-22-2012 09:51 AM
    That's awesome - post them!
    Yes! Let's see 'em!
    04-22-2012 11:44 AM
    Great, somebody on the floor was playing with one of the phones during production.

Were this an iPhone, I bet if the picture got posted, that worker would be "TERMINATED"..........

If you know what I mean.
    04-22-2012 12:28 PM
    Great, somebody on the floor was playing with one of the phones during production.

Were this an iPhone, I bet if the picture got posted, that worker would be "TERMINATED"..........

If you know what I mean.
    Jobs was famous for "terminating" people on the flimsiest of whims.
    04-22-2012 12:35 PM
    Something similar happened over on Crackberry.com to someone one time. That person was REALLY mad. I think its kind of funny. Its like the factory working putting their own special "made with love by..." stamp on your phone!
    04-22-2012 02:56 PM
    Something similar happened over on Crackberry.com to someone one time. That person was REALLY mad. I think its kind of funny. Its like the factory working putting their own special "made with love by..." stamp on your phone!
    Yeah I like it.

I can't understand how anyone could be angry about that. Did you think your phone was made by angels in a cloud, untouched by human hands until you got it? Human beings put it together. If anything, it makes me happy that it's providing people with work instead of being entirely assembled by machines.

It's not like it would hurt your phone.

So where's the OP? I want to see these pictures!
    04-22-2012 07:25 PM
    Mine did. Some Asian chick in lab clothes
    01-20-2013 10:32 PM
    Yeah I like it.

I can't understand how anyone could be angry about that. Did you think your phone was made by angels in a cloud, untouched by human hands until you got it? Human beings put it together. If anything, it makes me happy that it's providing people with work instead of being entirely assembled by machines.

It's not like it would hurt your phone.

So where's the OP? I want to see these pictures!
    Sure, it doesn't hurt anyone. Doesn't mean it should be done. With things like that, you just never know whose using the device.
    01-20-2013 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD