Forgive me if I am bringing something up that's already been discussed, I am a recent convert to Windows Phone. I love my new Lumia 900 and the OS, and have few complaints. One thing, however, drives me crazy. I'm using the browser, click on a link and gk to a new page, then want to go back so hit the back button on the phone-and am instantly at the home screen and out of the browser completely. Why is there no browser back button or am I missing something?
    05-21-2012 02:05 PM
    Forgive me if I am bringing something up that's already been discussed, I am a recent convert to Windows Phone. I love my new Lumia 900 and the OS, and have few complaints. One thing, however, drives me crazy. I'm using the browser, click on a link and gk to a new page, then want to go back so hit the back button on the phone-and am instantly at the home screen and out of the browser completely. Why is there no browser back button or am I missing something?

That only happens to me if I leave the browser to another app then come back in to it. It starts working again once I navigate to another page.
    05-21-2012 02:40 PM
    I always thought the back arrow button was previous page with previous app being a long press?
    05-21-2012 03:40 PM
    You can also use the recent feature to go through previous pages,this also reassigns the hardware back button to go back.
    05-21-2012 03:58 PM
    I always thought the back arrow button was previous page with previous app being a long press?
    Holding back when in the browser reveals other tabs in the task switcher.
    05-21-2012 04:33 PM
    You can also use the recent feature to go through previous pages,this also reassigns the hardware back button to go back.
    Thanks-I see how that works now.
    05-21-2012 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD