right so

I recently pretty much maxed out my storage on my phone with app and games ... NO music or VIDS... and ever sints Ive been getting the mass storage almost full msg ,

Now my phone ALWAYS freeze compare to it never freezing over the last 2 years!!!

thought id share this little piece of info :) so dont let your phone memory get MAXED :)
    06-14-2012 12:32 PM
    Coincidentally, about a week ago, I got that same message, but I was nowhere near using up all my storage. That was wierd.
    06-14-2012 12:41 PM
    Thanks.

I'm surprised how much space I've used up just purely from small apps. Like apparently gigs have been used up here even though I've only installed quite a bit of small apps. I couldn't imagine it really being more than 500mb or 750 at most, but like a few gigs have been used up.
    06-15-2012 02:46 AM
    right so

I recently pretty much maxed out my storage on my phone with app and games ... NO music or VIDS... and ever sints Ive been getting the mass storage almost full msg ,

Now my phone ALWAYS freeze compare to it never freezing over the last 2 years!!!

thought id share this little piece of info :) so dont let your phone memory get MAXED :)
    Don't you have a 32 GB SD card in your Focus?

How much space did you use up?
    06-15-2012 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD