WP8 changes

kenkuip

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
hi all

Hope it's ok for my first post to jump in and ask questions

Will it be probable that WP8 operating system will allow for font size changing. My tired old eyes can't hardly read the info in the people area.

Also will they let groups have more than 20 people in a group. I have need for lots of names in different groups Such as in sales: Sold cstomers,
Prospects,
People from school class

Thanks in advance

Ken

:)

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
hi all

Hope it's ok for my first post to jump in and ask questions

Will it be probable that WP8 operating system will allow for font size changing. My tired old eyes can't hardly read the info in the people area.

Also will they let groups have more than 20 people in a group. I have need for lots of names in different groups Such as in sales: Sold cstomers,
Prospects,
People from school class

Thanks in advance

Ken

:)
those are little features so i think its possible to see them but no one knows wp8 features other than features already mentioned in developer event we have to wait for the next event to see the rest of features

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
deeper customization is a focus though, we spoke and they listened... so i would say yes, but cant confirm anything yet. btw welcome to the forums kenkulp!!! :cool: and it is always ok to ask questions, thats what we are here for

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
What phone have you got?

I've not noticed that feature on an iPhone or Android. So sounds like you need a big screen phone.

kenkuip

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the HTC Trophy with Verizon

I also have an iphone 4 and it allows unlimited contacts within a group.

I really need that feature for work.

Ken

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes