Can't Select Marketplace: Second time this week needing restart

Achilles Heal

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I've had something unusual happen in the last week. I went to purchase an app on my WP (Lumia 800 with Tango) from within its purchase option, and it tried to bring up the Marketplace app, and it just bounced back. If I tried going through the regular Marketplace it bounced back as well. This has happened twice with two different apps.

To get it to allow me to get at the WP Marketplace app, I had to do a reboot.

Any others experiencing this?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've had something unusual happen in the last week. I went to purchase an app on my WP (Lumia 800 with Tango) from within its purchase option, and it tried to bring up the Marketplace app, and it just bounced back. If I tried going through the regular Marketplace it bounced back as well. This has happened twice with two different apps.

To get it to allow me to get at the WP Marketplace app, I had to do a reboot.

Any others experiencing this?

+1

Have had this before too. I think this gift came to me from Tango update. I din't have any issues of this nature with Mango. But for me sometimes it isnt just marketplace, even calendar, calculator and pictures have done this a few times since my update.

MrBurrrns

Banned
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
+1

Have had this before too. I think this gift came to me from Tango update. I din't have any issues of this nature with Mango. But for me sometimes it isnt just marketplace, even calendar, calculator and pictures have done this a few times since my update.

I do not think it is Tango related, it happened to me in Mango a couple of times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon