List of all promised apps by NOKIA ? since 2011

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
Thanks, it amazes me that some of those promised apps go back to 2011, almost a year ago, and yet they haven't been pushed to the marketplace.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Interesting list that must have taken a while to compose so thanks for the work in putting it together...

My take on it..

when I scrolled through it, it seems like most of the missing apps are games or entertainment, so Im not sure whether Im that bothered or if it is Nokia's fault. Surely with tiger woods or Madden, it is the Game studio to blame if anyone, and we all know how game development deadlines are notorious for slipping - look at Bioshock 3 - got pushed back over a year :mad:

The key thing is that there isn't many productivity or location stuff on there, we have drive, city lens, transport etc, the rest I think are partly down to the slow uptake of WP marketshare

If the Lumia 900 had sold like the iphone, I bet the games studio's would have been falling over themselves to release title after title as soon as they could.

hopefully with Win8, we should see a pickup for this as more devs see the possibility of a common platform

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk