What's a good sports scores app?

touchthatpad106

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
One of the coolest thing about windows phone is live tiles and so far I have had a hard time finding a good sports scores app that utilizes this. The espn app sucks and is just a link to the website. I just downloaded pro sports scores and it seems to be a good start but you can only put one game in the live tile. Is there any app that allows more than one score or would that drain the battery too much? The nba is the sport I would like this feature the most, but the nfl would be good as well. Just wondering what you use.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (One of my many devices)

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I use ScoreMobile. I honestly don't know how Live Tiles work with it, though. Pinning to home screen to experiment.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
In the little that I have used the ESPN app, it doesn't redirect you to their mobile site for everything. I know during the playoffs I was following the Cardinals games and to get the current stats on the game I was redirected over to the mobile site, but that's only if I wanted detail other than the current score / inning.

Depends on what you are looking for. I'm not a football fan and since the NHL has been locked out I haven't had a reason to use an app like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes