Samsung SGH-i677 update via SevenEighter

Larry Penn

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I want to use the program to update mango to 7.8 BUT my phone has a lot more language packs than what the program offers. It would be much appreciated if someone could help me out. THANKS in advance.

Larry Penn

May 11, 2014
Visit site
issue solved. select all language packs even though i had about 30 more on my phone vs. the drop list it worked great. after the 1st update i got a error pop up on my pc with no info but my phones said it took. just unplugged the phone from my pc reconected it and continued. after 4 additional updates im on 7.8. i could not connect to the market on either phone but i solved that issue by deleting history from IE and deleting my wifi then scanned and reconnected to my connection. works great. note just doing one of the 2 steps did not help it took both i updated 5 total phones it took doing both to get back to the market

Larry Penn

May 11, 2014
Visit site
oh just a thought. with the issues i had i would take my sim out before updating. im glad i did. it might be a pain to get store back if you are connected to cell data seeing you cant reset that like you can with your wifi. just for safety measures

esmaeel

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
issue solved. select all language packs even though i had about 30 more on my phone vs. the drop list it worked great. after the 1st update i got a error pop up on my pc with no info but my phones said it took. just unplugged the phone from my pc reconected it and continued. after 4 additional updates im on 7.8. i could not connect to the market on either phone but i solved that issue by deleting history from IE and deleting my wifi then scanned and reconnected to my connection. works great. note just doing one of the 2 steps did not help it took both i updated 5 total phones it took doing both to get back to the market

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes