What parts of wp 8.1 will differ in different countries ???

souvikray123

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I know that cortana will be available to US first and later to other regions ...What are the other parts that will be similar ??? Also , if I change my region to US what problems will I face ( if any ) ??

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If you don't have Xbox music available in your country that will probably stay the same. Other than that, the rest should be exactly the same. The only difference that may occur is down to hardware limitations of the different phones.

I believe the only issue you may run across if you change your region to the US is downloading apps.

souvikray123

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
If you don't have Xbox music available in your country that will probably stay the same. Other than that, the rest should be exactly the same. The only difference that may occur is down to hardware limitations of the different phones.

I believe the only issue you may run across if you change your region to the US is downloading apps.

So , how much will the hw diff have effect on the perf of the phone ??? Will they have any at all ???

Anglerdk

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
According to Danish media the swype (wordflow) is only available in 16 countries. Cortana is an US only feature at first... and since MS still hasnt fixed the autocorrect to support Danish correctly , so I'm guessing wordflow will take long to reach the smaller languages.

Also there is might some issues of support of miracast on dual core wp8 phones... if this is true imo MS is really clearly shows (again) the top models of wp8 is outdated way to fast (some androids with same SOC has miracast, so hw issues can't be the case).

Sendt fra min GT-I9300 med Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon