How to add Phone Language?

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
If the ROM doesn't include it, can you add it somehow...?
My 8X (like many others) doesn't have English (US) and we have to manually add it from Settings -> Language. Despite the fact that it installs, the OS doesn't recognize it as being a phone Language, therefore you cannot remove your main language (what you have picked when you hard-resetted) unless you add a third one and so on and so forth (leaving you with US and another language).
So... how can I (*******) add it?

Ruben de Boer

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
To have it as your device language press and hold and choose move up, the top one will be the device language when you restart the phone, the other is just for using other words in another language when typing on the keyboard I guest, keep in mind that your top language must be English to use cortana

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
To have it as your device language press and hold and choose move up, the top one will be the device language when you restart the phone, the other is just for using other words in another language when typing on the keyboard I guest, keep in mind that your top language must be English to use cortana
See? This is the problem. Despite the fact it is first in its list, it cannot really be the main language as it's missing from the ROM (I don't have the knowledge so I don't really know what I'm talking lol... But after digging intel, I've found this..)
Anyways, here is a pic
xPA2oCb.png

As you can see, the Phone Language is missing from English (US) and I have no idea how to add it. :eck:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon