Sprint Release windows 8.1 update for Samsung Ativ S Neo

rell0614

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm with sprint as well! I have the HTC 8xt windows phone. How did sprint give you an upgrade so early? Or did you download the preview of windows 8.1? Please respond! I'm dying to upgrade my phone to 8.1 it looks fantastic!

beachedwhale42

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Pretty sure that was the dev preview. Note the timestamp of the post, and Sprint's website is showing that the Ativ S Neo's last update was in February.

rell0614

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, that's why I was confused. I want to try the developer preview, I'm just a little nervous that my phone will mess up or I'll have to hard reset or something. I don't want to deal with that, but I also don't want to wait for another month to get the official update. I've seen reviews online from people saying their 8xt works just fine, to others saying theirs kept rebooting. Also, sprint customers have been posting that their Samsung ativ is working smoothly with no problems at all. Maybe I'll keep researching until I make a final decision.

beachedwhale42

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, keep reading through the threads. It's different on each device, but at least Sprint confirmed they'll do an official 8.1 release for 8XT and Ativ S Neo this summer, that way you'll be guaranteed to get 8.1 drivers and whatnot. Seems like most people, even with the bugs, have been happier with 8.1 dev than 8.0 official.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon