How's WP8.1 update? (comments, suggestion)

RCEstrimos0131

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I love ❤ it :)

action center: mobile data option on quick slot pls! since there's an option to turn it off :) for those who does not have unlimited data.. thanks

Cortana: love her, you're mine :)

this is a biggest update and worth the wait :)

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I love ❤ it :)

action center: mobile data option on quick slot pls! since there's an option to turn it off :) for those who does not have unlimited data.. thanks

Cortana: love her, you're mine :)

this is a biggest update and worth the wait :)

I agree with you, I love the new update!
Nothing bothers me that it is a developer preview, because it's literally almost bug free on my Huawei W1-U00, and that's the Music app.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the Xbox Music & Xbox Video standalone apps, but for my music, I use an app called NiQi Music Player, personally, I think is much better than Xbox Music, as I don't get the black screen!

RCEstrimos0131

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you, I love the new update!
Nothing bothers me that it is a developer preview, because it's literally almost bug free on my Huawei W1-U00, and that's the Music app.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the Xbox Music & Xbox Video standalone apps, but for my music, I use an app called NiQi Music Player, personally, I think is much better than Xbox Music, as I don't get the black screen!

Hmm, got curious with the "NiQi Music Player" - I'll check on that one :) Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon