I ❤ the new (4) column space on my Nokia Lumia 925.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 925 users do you love it also? So much more space. I love it.

What do you hate if any about the new WP update 8.1 on your Nokia Lumia 925?

As for me I hate the lock screen limitations to (5) min max. It was always there and still remain. And I also hate the new sound notification when I plug my phone to a power adapter.

What do you hate most about WP 8.1 update on your Nokia Lumia 925?

batkingnz

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Lol, yeah that plug in sound is not great but it's not such a big deal for me. I'll get over it and so will you. Lumia 920 here. Also loving the extra tiles, especially since when you have it on the more tiles setting, the margin is made less which makes the screen appear bigger since the tiles are closer to the bezel. That always bugged me in the past which is why I used the white background to reflect the actual screen size, now I don't need to.

Only thing annoying me so far is lack of transparent tiles, especially with MSFTs own stuff. Skype for one is annoying the hell out of me, sadly I've had to unpin it. i'd like to see how more creative people than myself work their start screen with transparent/non transparent.

Overall loving 8.1, and no issues as yet :)

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Lol, yeah that plug in sound is not great but it's not such a big deal for me. I'll get over it and so will you. Lumia 920 here. Also loving the extra tiles, especially since when you have it on the more tiles setting, the margin is made less which makes the screen appear bigger since the tiles are closer to the bezel. That always bugged me in the past which is why I used the white background to reflect the actual screen size, now I don't need to.

Only thing annoying me so far is lack of transparent tiles, especially with MSFTs own stuff. Skype for one is annoying the hell out of me, sadly I've had to unpin it. i'd like to see how more creative people than myself work their start screen with transparent/non transparent.

Overall loving 8.1, and no issues as yet :)

I ccan't get over that new plug sound it is annoying. I don't think ill ever get use to it just my opinion.

batkingnz

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Lol he was talking to me I think, and I found the other thread. Have fun with 8.1 guys. I'm off to do some work and play with this badboy OS again a little later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2