I switched to 8.1 and my Internet Explorer works well with WiFi connection. But when I switch to mobile data connection IE can't display any page. Other programs which request data connection works well. I tried to go online with UC Browser and the same problem occurs. Did someone have this problem?
    Buzzknuckle likes this.
    04-15-2014 04:02 PM
    I'm having the same issue with my Samsung Ativ S Neo. Everything worked fine for me yesterday but today I can't access mobile data using any apps. I posted a thread here and another one on the XDA Developers website. It looks like there is at least one other user on XDA who is having the same issue. I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Sprint today and the final outcome was that they said I should take it in to the store.

[Q] Sprint Ativ S Neo WP 8.1 Data Problems - xda-developers
    dusann likes this.
    04-15-2014 04:31 PM
    Same or similar issue here (L1020 if that matters). Pretty sure it worked the first day or 2, but sometime yesterday IE suddenly stopped working on a cellular data connection. Works fine when on WiFi. However Maxthon browser seems to work just fine on data connection, as do any other apps.
    Buzzknuckle likes this.
    04-16-2014 10:40 AM
    Solved the problem. Had to manually set the internet APN inside Cellular+SIM -> SIM Settings. Seems as though IE11 isn't playing nice with the settings from Access Point. (I did first try to uninstall/reinstall Access Point by the way, it didn't help)
    dusann likes this.
    04-16-2014 11:03 AM
    I don't have edit APN settings in SIM Settings, and don't know why. For now i will be using UC Browser for data, until Microsoft fix this issue. Many people have the same problem and they should react with update.
    04-16-2014 08:27 PM