I really really need help--email security password issues

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
So I did the hard reset in order to get Cortana working
while restoring my back up they ask me for the security password from the email that they don't want to reveal
I DONT KNOW THE EMAIL and thus all my back uo stuff are on onedrive
anyways I filled in the new email that they should send me the new security info on but they want me to wait for a whole month
I really need these info , I really need it and I don't know what to do
This is so unfair
If anyone can help me reach out for Microsoft or do anything to get the new security code ASAP I would be grateful for the rest of my life

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried contacting Microsoft's customer service? I do not see how we would be able to ask Microsoft for you. You would need to ask them yourself, since it is your account, and you'd need to prove your identity to Microsoft.

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried contacting Microsoft's customer service? I do not see how we would be able to ask Microsoft for you. You would need to ask them yourself, since it is your account, and you'd need to prove your identity to Microsoft.
Nevermind, I just freaked out when it happened
I tried both Microsoft support team and Windows phone support team and none of them could help , they told me I should wait for 30 days until the security info is transferred
I refused and I figured out the current security info by myself and I am now in the process of resotring

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes