WordFlow keyboard is amazing

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
This WordFlow keyboard is amazing. I swear my fingers go all over the place and hit the wrong letters all the time, but it doesn't care. It still guess right anyway. Is like magic. Seriously. I'm still in shock at how well it works.Is this pretty much the same thing as Swype? No wonder people wanted it.

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
If you used swift key or google keyboard on Android then you will find that it's not as good as them because of the lack of using space while swiping

zomechin

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
If you used swift key or google keyboard on Android then you will find that it's not as good as them because of the lack of using space while swiping

Don't you think removing your finger for not even a split-second is much quicker than swiping it all the way to "space," especially if your word ends in something up higher on the keyboard like an "r" and then the next word begins with something like an "e"? It's a total time waster to move all the way to the bottom and back up just to put a space in compared to basically doing a half-tap once wherever you are.

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Personally I think the wordflow keyboard is better. I just swipe, if I need a space,I just leave my finger from the keyboard and continue swiping for next word,I don't have to swipe to space key for a space, isn't this faster?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Personally I think the wordflow keyboard is better. I just swipe, if I need a space,I just leave my finger from the keyboard and continue swiping for next word,I don't have to swipe to space key for a space, isn't this faster?

I think there's a reason that WordFlow holds the Guinness Book world record.

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Because someone potatoes will enough and can type real fast. Do to think that this guy couldn't break the word Guinness record with another swipe keyboard ?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
you don't even need to lift your finger. WordFlow automatically puts a space in there for you.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk for Windows Phone

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
you don't even need to lift your finger. WordFlow automatically puts a space in there for you.

Are you sure WordFlow automatically add space without lifting the finger?

"Olivetti" is what I got if I swipe "I love you" without lifting....

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure WordFlow automatically add space without lifting the finger?

"Olivetti" is what I got if I swipe "I love you" without lifting....

Got the same. So it doesn't seem to work with all write combinations. But it definitely works with some.

svenhassel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
The word flow keyboard is one of the best discoveries I'd made when I updated to the preview of 8.1.

I've been using Swype on my Android phones for as long as I can remember. It's very convenient for larger screens.

I think WF keyboard does just as well as the Swype keyboard does. This adds functionality and speed to my typing experience. I like it!

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

I think it's even better on a small screen, in which is harder to touch an specific letter.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Because Microsoft hired him to beat the world record to do marketing for Windows phone
Still, the Wordflow was only available to few people at Microsoft. This one guy with WP8.1 WordFlow vs millions of users on Android. Also they used a low end Lumia 520 to beat the faster Galaxy S4 with AMOLED display that has better response time and higher refresh rate screen.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes