Wallet no longer working...

MetalHd

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
Since the 8.1 update, my wallet no longer launches. It just returns back to desktop. Also, any app costing money cannot be purchased, causing the app store to crash to desktop.

I see a few other people with the same problem, but havent seen anyone with a solution.

Is there a way to reset the wallet without a hard reset?

jdsouza@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
fixed with hard reset (reset to factory settings). This wipes the phone completely so backup all apps and settings before you do this. Once that's done, you should be able to download all apps and settings back onto the phone....(this does take about 1/2 hour or more though).

MetalHd

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
fixed with hard reset (reset to factory settings). This wipes the phone completely so backup all apps and settings before you do this. Once that's done, you should be able to download all apps and settings back onto the phone....(this does take about 1/2 hour or more though).

Hoping to do it without a hard reset.. not wanting to lose the third party isolated storage data.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I had a 50/50 success rate. My 920 had no issues. However I had to hard reset my 1520. But wallet works now. At least most the setting were restored and start screen was most important

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes