Any one upset with the caret movement

redserpent7

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't know why MS changed the way you move the caret when you try to edit a word. Now it's more like a game of pixel hunting when you try to catch the caret and change the position. Maybe it needs some more time getting used to but I don't see why they had to change it.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why MS changed the way you move the caret when you try to edit a word. Now it's more like a game of pixel hunting when you try to catch the caret and change the position. Maybe it needs some more time getting used to but I don't see why they had to change it.

Well at least it's a case of saying where the **** did it go instead of where the **** is it.

Cinderella RT

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
It's fuxxing WINDOWS, man! You don't need compromise on Windows. You could have both ways. That's what makes Windows Windows.
Options, options, OPTIONS!!! That's what Windows has always been about. Having all sorts of tweaks and the option to enable/disable them is what made Windows awesomely usable.
What the fuxx would have cost them if they would have also left the old caret behavior alongside the new behavior.
Microsoft really needs to hire some Windows fans to work on Windows products instead of hiring iOS fans only.
GODDAMN!!!

I just got my Lumia Cyan today and realized they fuxxed up almost all UI features I loved about WP8.0.
That is just awful, because, it's the awesome UI that made me like WP.
And no, I'm not one of those geezers who hates change. Hell no! I love change if change is for the better, but not when they remove useful features.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3