Calendar and recurring events

lploumen

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Is there a way to show the recurring events like birthdays on the live tile ? I can see it when I open the native calendar but not on the live tile...
Is it also possible to show events for the next days on the live tile ? I search through the settings but didn't find anything...

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
tru calendar 8 works on my icon. You could check that one.

My bigger gripe with the calendar is there is no option to set a recurring appointment say for the 3rd Wednesday of each month. etc,etc. A basic android calendar option.
This is annoying as I have lots of need for it and have to go thru my calendar to make the adjustments for future appointments. I may investigate why Google calendar isn't syncing properly. Fix that and maybe solves my issue, but still be easier to do it from my icon calendar.

Keven Entzel

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
tru calendar 8 works on my icon. You could check that one.

My bigger gripe with the calendar is there is no option to set a recurring appointment say for the 3rd Wednesday of each month. etc,etc. A basic android calendar option.
This is annoying as I have lots of need for it and have to go thru my calendar to make the adjustments for future appointments. I may investigate why Google calendar isn't syncing properly. Fix that and maybe solves my issue, but still be easier to do it from my icon calendar.

I know this is an old post, but I just started using windows phone and have the same gripe. Outlook on the desktop does this and it is important. Most of our companies meetings are scheduled this way. With others bringing this up so long ago why hasn't it been addressed.
I've tried several other calendar apps, but they all seem to use the native calendar for scheduling so the problem is the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes