WP 8.1 Problem

Marinos Fiflis

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys im new here with my Ativ S.My problem is that i do longer get notifications like (fb messenger,insttagram etc.)Just 0.Only from email calls and mssages.I am very patient till now but dont you think its a joke from ms letting users have to check every app to see news.I mean this is a good reason to go to android or bb z10...(my phones:Samsung Wave 1,Wave 2,Wave 3,Samsung Galaxy s 3 mini,Samsung Omnia W,HTC 8S,Ativ S)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If you're talking about notifications through the Action Centre, not the live tiles, then this is because these different apps need to update themselves before they can tie into the Action Centre and give you notifications. If you're talking about not getting live tile updates we could be talking about a bigger issue that might need a soft reset or hard reset on your phone.

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
After the 8.1 update, you also have to go into the individual apps (Facebook, etc.) and re-enter your credentials. Then they will publish to the notification center.

Marinos Fiflis

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
i did a hard reset and it worked for a day or so,now im not getting nots at action centre at all aswell as on the live tile,blackberry z10 i think im coming its ridicilous not getting notifications even on a dev prev i know....i also allowed messenger to run in background AND battery saver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes