First day of calendar week

Splacknuk

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm personally a fan of "Next 7 Days"... because I don't really care what happened 3 days ago. That would be a nice feature add.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft has decided what day of the week is the start day based on your region.

Unfortunately, it's not configurable.

Smort

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, I went to the website, and it was already set to Sunday. But it stills shows Monday as the first day of the week on my 1520. So, no.

jackvac777

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
HI,

About "First Day of of Calendar Week", Microsoft "developpers" must be sleeping...

When you have a look at the year Calendar on the cell phone (Lumia 1020), first day is SUNDAY. If you look at Monthly Calendar, first day is SUNDAY.

But if you look at Weekly Calendar, first day of the week is MONDAY...

So where is the problem ? I live in Canada, Quebec, so my regional settings are correct, but the Weekly calendar is not.....................

I beleive it is not a "big deal", to correct this part of the program......

So please Microsoft, do this little correction for all your Canadian customers...

Thank you !

Jacques

P.S. About his comment :
Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Freak View Post
Yes, it is configurable. You have to do it from the website Microsoft Calendar
In settings, it gives you the option to chose from Saturday, Sunday or Monday.

My setup in Website are correct, but it does change anything on my cell......

frett

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying to do the same thing, but have Sunday be the first day of the week. My region is US and supposedly the only fix is to find a region that supports your currency and preferred start day of the week. As mentioned, I agree this is an easy bug to fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans