Bluetooth Handsfree speaker and mic volume way too low, Cortana fails to understand

rickhan

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a Nokia 920, BlueAnt ST3, and Camry Hybrid 2007.
All work perfectly with WP8.0, especially the ST3.
Now Cortana cannot call anyone because she cannot hear/understand what I say.
If I dial via the phone, the speakerphone volume is to low to use, and the mic is also turned way down. I tried adjusting the volume on the phone, and it was max for "media+apps". No setting for Bluetooth volume.

Without Bluetooth, everything works fine.

Right now, no usable handsfree for either of my cars.

gavin dal broi

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Hope there is a fix shortly as It makes it near useless in hands free car kits. Especially running around on the farm with other noises. Resorted to having headphones in so I can actually hear people while on the phone.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
i have always had a low volume over bluetooth issue in my car with my 920 (and 900 before) in my car, volume at 16 is really loud for everything, but I have to crank it to 26 to use speakerphone in the car via bluetooth.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever figured this out, I tried adjust everything on my Lumia 830 and when I'm connected to bluetooth in my car everything plenty loud except for cortana, and I use cortana to read my texts out loud and I have to raise the volume on my radio to a ridiculous amount.

Kenny C2

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I also have a problem with the volume level when using the SundayTicket app for DirecTV. I can get the volume up to a comfortable level with or without Bluetooth headset. Everything is set to max but any noise around me and I just cannot hear it well.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
With my 1520 ATT DP 8.1 and my BT (Jabra Wave ) while BT is on if I push the volume up/down the dialog bar5 opens and shows Bluetooth volume. and can be adjusted. Maybe this is a new feature for 8.1.1 and not available now for 8.0.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon