Lumia 720 with Windows Phone 8.1 Developer's Preview Frozen

rajantiwari

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I was recently watching videos on Internet Explorer on Youtube , I was charging my phone simultaneously. I left it paused for few minutes and when i returned, my Lumia 720 failed to respond. No buttons are functional. Just that inline media player buttons are visible on screen. Now I am waiting for it to discharge completely , without any option. Please Help I had purchased it just 6-7 months back. What should I do???

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I was recently watching videos on Internet Explorer on Youtube , I was charging my phone simultaneously. I left it paused for few minutes and when i returned, my Lumia 720 failed to respond. No buttons are functional. Now I am waiting for it to discharge completely , without any option. Please Help I had purchased it just 6-7 months back. What should I do???
if ur handset is frozen,
u can simply restart it (soft reset in a way) with pressing power + low volume key. it shall restart the phone. no worries.

rajantiwari

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, it is a single piece phone so no battery dissembling possible. I am waiting for battery to drain out completely, its taking too much time.

mt1202

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Hold down the Volume Up, Volume Down, Power, and Camera buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds. The phone should reset. I have had to do it several times (a few watching YouTube in fact) since installing 8.1. I understand that the buttons are not responsive. Just try holding all of them down for about 10-15 seconds until the phone resets.

rajantiwari

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hold down the Volume Up, Volume Down, Power, and Camera buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds. The phone should reset. I have had to do it several times (a few watching YouTube in fact) since installing 8.1. I understand that the buttons are not responsive. Just try holding all of them down for about 10-15 seconds until the phone resets.

Thanks Buddy .......thank you very much...I don't know how badly I needed that.....I am really grateful to you .... :love:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon