Unable to open video and adobe reader

Debashis Basu

May 15, 2014
Visit site
From yesterday surprisingly I found that I could not able to open any video through windows phone video player. Each time I tried to open a video it came back to the main menu. Today I'm facing the same problem with the adobe reader. What should I do Now? My phone is L620 and its been updated to 8.1 few days back...

Debashis Basu

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I already updated my phone with the recent version available....the video app also has been updated...but the problem persists....plz help me out..

Debashis Basu

May 15, 2014
Visit site
plz help me...how could I solve the problem regarding the video player....I already updated my phone yesterday....but the problem persists..

Alex Blast

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
i got the same prob with adobe reader too. had to get a substitution. but it's working properly now

Sent from my RM-846_apac_vietnam_203 using Tapatalk

saintmonster

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
After installing all recent updates including general bug fixes + battery improvement etc that MS rolled.. My video crashes everytime I try to access it.. This sucks...

Running WP8.1 DP Lumia 820..

Alex Blast

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
For me it was after the update. Before the update adobe kept crashing. About half a day after I updated the phone I tried to open it again and It worked again. No idea what caused the crashing though :p

Sent from my RM-846_apac_vietnam_203 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes