How to install applications from SD card in windows phone 8.1

srm_harish

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I am not able to see options for installing applications from SD in stores after updating 8.1, i have tried Hard reset too. I am from Inida. Request your help for resolving the same

srm_harish

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply... but i am asking about how to install from SD card. I have downloaded application to my PC and transfered the same to my SD card. How to install that?

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Go to Store. Touch '...' to get menu. Select "install local apps". All xap files apps appear from SD card. From there you can install apps stored on SD card.

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Simple just store the xap file in the home/ root of the SD card. Then go to store click on ... and then after a bit of time you will see an option to install

saivardhan kathi

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
create a folder "root" on your sdcard.put the xap files to the root folder.restart the phone by pressing "volume up+power down" button for 10 or 15 seconds until phone vibrates.after restarting,leave the phone for 2 minutes.then go to the store,you will find "install local apps" under options.

thank you:grin:

roysud

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue (was trying to install a different app though). Just copying the .appxbundle file in the SD Card root did the trick! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon