How to connect phone with Mobile wifi

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I have brought a Huawei mobile wifi device its little old model one 2011 manufactured does it connect to wp? If so what are the steps needed to connect both by wifi...for the 1st time i am,using mobile wifi that's y.. What all settings has to be made in phone & wifi device before connection pls help. 😭😭😭😭

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
is that a USB dongle ? to connect to Wi-Fi network , go to into phone settings/Wi-Fi/ and turn on Wi-Fi/tap on your SSID(Wi-Fi name ) and when prompted type in your password.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
is that a USB dongle ? to connect to Wi-Fi network , go to into phone settings/Wi-Fi/ and turn on Wi-Fi/tap on your SSID(Wi-Fi name ) and when prompted type in your password.

no... Mobile WIFI device by Huawei not the ordinary data card like device...this will connect only by WiFi...i think price will be double of usb dongle modem....you can connect more than one device...but don't know how to connect 😌

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Let me get this straight, you purchased a cellular personal hotspot device and are asking how to connect a Windows Phone to it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon