Not just #MoreLumia, but #MoreMusic

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't want the music taking so much space in notification centre as I can easily do that by pressing a damn volume key. In fact that's the thing I love the most about my phone. Just hit the volume key and your music is there. I've got so much used to it that if sometimes I'm using my friends' iPhones or Androids, I hit the volume key just to know, their lame music controls are in the notification centre (for iOS 7, I don't know what it is called where you control the music from).

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't want the music taking so much space in notification centre as I can easily do that by pressing a damn volume key. In fact that's the thing I love the most about my phone. Just hit the volume key and your music is there. I've got so much used to it that if sometimes I'm using my friends' iPhones or Androids, I hit the volume key just to know, their lame music controls are in the notification centre (for iOS 7, I don't know what it is called where you control the music from).
I agree with you. But I think we should give the choice.
Users, especially Android, prefer this way, I think...
But what about the cover?

But my problem is... I can only change the music, if you press the volume button. Should have at least some "gesture"...

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I agree with you. But I think we should give the choice.
Users, especially Android, prefer this way, I think...
But what about the cover?

But my problem is... I can only change the music, if you press the volume button. Should have at least some "gesture"...

Okay I don't mind if they make it an option. Just don't force the users in using it.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
this has nothing to do with nokia, and i dont want music control to be in notification center, but if it has cover picture, it would be nice to show it

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to see the album art in the "music center" when the volume keys are pressed. And i have the same opinion about the notification center, just make it an option.
But when i press the volume keys i want the music box to stay till im done with changing music. Within a second it just goes away and i have to again and again press the volume button to bring it bak. Thats annoying. There should be an option to slide it upwards to hide it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes