Reducing v?deo quality

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I was wondering, is there any app that allows you to reduce your v?deos quality?? I have tons of videos I want to send my friends via whatsapp but I cant, due The fact that whatsapp doesnt reduce video quality when trying to send it (it only allows sending videos up to 16mb), so, is there any app? Thanks for your help!

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Can't email them?

I'd just host them somewhere and give him a link. Could use Skydrive if you want to keep it private from anyone else. I think you can at least...

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Can't email them?

I'd just host them somewhere and give him a link. Could use Skydrive if you want to keep it private from anyone else. I think you can at least...

well, I could, but sending them via whatsapp would be easier, even because I would send the videos on groups, which I don't have all email from all persons, and don't know if they use it

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used it, but check out 8Zip. Of course, they'd all have to have the App, to unzip. I'd assume it would preserve the video quality, however, compared to just compressing the video file.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon