Visit site
Sending full resolution pictures via email
Favourite numbers
Full phone backup
Attaching documents in email, including email replies

Mahi_Sap

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Can L520 users get Equilizar Option with Blue update atleast? I think its not realted to HW.

Ability to Share more than one file at a time Via BT.

Attached Documents/Images/video/audio files in Mail(fr forwarded/Replied Mails too)

Audio/Video play app which ahould Support all types of formats including Flac,mkv,flv etc...

Grouping Related Apps into single folder by default unlike App Folder n showing all grouped apps on d same screen unlike redirecting to Apps folder

More Customized options for lock Screen, Wall Paper and Capasitive Screens :)

wiggum15

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Read everything about 8.1 but didnt see anything about gapless playback !
For someone who wants to use his phone as mp3 player thats a MUST HAVE and needs to happen.

mikosoft

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
SMS/MMS delivery notifications in the same thread as original messages. Having it in a separate thread is messy especially when the notification arrives hours later.

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I would really like to see a do not disturb feature + manually check updates for the store app added to the features.

Sent from my iPhone 5s/Moto G with Tapatalk Pro

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I dont see any practical use for a file manager, if it was implemented, just don't make it like android where it has an overwhelming number of system folders where it is difficult to find the default user home directory; it is a horrendous mess of files. All I would ever need is the basic media files; Docs, music, etc...

It's all speculation at the moment, but from what I've gathered thus far, the File Manager will be integrated in the OneDrive app (akin to how it currently works on Windows 8.1). Also (again, pure speculation), it is my belief that this so-called File Explorer will be very basic in nature. Indeed, it won't provide deep file access, but rather, only let us touch what we already can via a USB connection.

If this is to be believed, this just simply means the File Manager will allow users to manage files and move stuff between the phone and SD card (for supported models), without the need for a computer. It's more or less cord cutting, rather than letting those who love to tinker will their devices get down and dirty with the OS.

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Ability to add background picture. Possibly even shuffling. Although you probably won't see it much. I like customization. The more the better.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Ability to add background picture. Possibly even shuffling. Although you probably won't see it much. I like customization. The more the better.

While I agree with perhaps adding background images: if Android has taught us anything, more is not always better.

Naren Parker

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I am happy with all the leaked info. If all this translates to be true, we might just have a winner. The email client needs to be revamped though. Its annoying that a modern mail client cannot compose rich text mail. Support for adding tables while composing would be welcome as well. Office apps can also use a feature upgrade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon