Email Attachments - 8.1 Answer Needed

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Yes, there are file manager apps. No, that doesn't help when you need to REPLY to an email with an attachment. Quite frankly, it's ridiculous that this feature is still missing when 8.1 has a file picker API.

One positive sign is that we already know the email app is redone in 10, so hopefully they finally included this basic feature.

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I was so disappointed with this too. I recently switched to Windows 10 build 10581. you can now attach multiple various file types to an email, but still your downloaded documents (pdfs) dont show in your downloads folder.... still crap in a fast, multitasking world..

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I was so disappointed with this too. I recently switched to Windows 10 build 10581. you can now attach multiple various file types to an email, but still your downloaded documents (pdfs) dont show in your downloads folder.... still crap in a fast, multitasking world..

Open a PDF viewer like adobe, they should populate there and agree it's still not ideal.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site

Press and hold on the attachment and choose save instead of open.

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the tip. I switched back to windows phone 8.1 today and will wait for the final release. Mainly due to my phone was constantly draining battery and remained hot for 2 days for some unknown reason. I still like windows 10, but will wait for the final build so i can use it as my daily driver.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes