So after all the hype in summary ...

Grand Master K

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
America gets this years software but is stuck with last years phones, unless you are with Verizon, for the next year or more at market flagship prices. The rest of the world gets this years phones but has to wait a year to fully get the past years features. There might be a bluetooth speaker for sale someday.

GET HYPE!!!!!!

KoreyTM

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
lol true. That's why, as a resident of the US, I will most likely be waiting to see what Samsung and HTC releases for Windows Phones. Samsung's Galaxy S line as well as the HTC M8 both support SD cards, which is what matters to me. If HTC releases a M8 variant on Windows Phone, then I really think I will be getting that one. It's one beautiful device!

KoreyTM

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Last year's phones... less than six months old.

I think it's more perception than the actual release date of the phone's specs. With the release of Windows Phone 8.1, I think, in terms of hardware, everyone was just expecting something "brand new", not just "sorta new". That, and for me, WP 8.1 has put too much importance in the SD card for any manufacturer not to support it. I guess I was hoping Nokia would realize that and release a new flagship phone with SD card support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon