Amazing Start Screen Background Website

DJWhiteSquall

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
**I know there is a sticky thread on this particular topic, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this site, and I don't like being Post #329 on anything other than "329th Post Gets Free AT&T Data Share Plan for a Year!"

Want to create your own cool background for your start screen? Check out this site (link below) my son showed me earlier today. I can't stop creating images, 1) because it's fun, and 2) I sort of like the music they have streaming thru....

Anyhoo... Check it out and enjoy! :winktongue: (or don't) :angry:

SILK - Interactive Generative Art

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
**I know there is a sticky thread on this particular topic, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this site, and I don't like being Post #329 on anything other than "329th Post Gets Free AT&T Data Share Plan for a Year!"

Want to create your own cool background for your start screen? Check out this site (link below) my son showed me earlier today. I can't stop creating images, 1) because it's fun, and 2) I sort of like the music they have streaming thru....

I wouldn't want to be #329 either :p But thanks for this! :D

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

Also, you could PM the OP of that thread to have your link on the first post.

DJWhiteSquall

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
There have only been a few that I've created (out of probably hundreds (long conference calls)) that I DIDN'T like... lol

Because I've noticed the two images posted above only contained blue, I wanted to make sure and point out that the dot under "Share" is a Control button that brings up multiple options. The only one I couldn't get to work (at least the way I thought it should) was dragging the colors to blend.

silk.jpg

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Don't ask what is it...

mTZ6Jh2.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6