windows phone 8.1 preview makes me irritated

Srinivas Vaasu

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
my lumia doesnt connect to wifi on my college while all the other windows and android devices dive like anything i am so disappointed.it used to connect before i installed the preview.poblem started with the onset of preview on my phone help me please

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
If you are a Lumia 925 or a625 user you are lucky as you can have the official update to 8.1. If not then you can downgrade to windows phone 8 via Nokia official software recovery tool.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
my lumia doesnt connect to wifi on my college while all the other windows and android devices dive like anything i am so disappointed.it used to connect before i installed the preview.poblem started with the onset of preview on my phone help me please

Try soft reset and if the problem still persists do hard reset..Here is how u can do soft reset and hard reset (if u know how to do then ignore this message)
Soft reset is pretty simple, all you need to do is to press and hold the volume down button and the home button, together for almost 10 sec. After some time, you might see your phone vibrating and see the booting screen once again.It doesnt need any backup to be done...

Hard reset is handy if the phone is completely unresponsive.It needs backup if u want to restore your phone and doesn't want to start afresh..
You can also do hard reset by opening the Settings-> About-> Reset your phone (or)
You can perform this by pressing the volume down + power + camera buttons together until the phone vibrates, then release the power button only and hold the other buttons down for another five seconds or so, then release all the buttons.

If nothing works then your final resolve is to downgrade to windows phone 8 and wait for the official cyan update...

Hope this solves your problem...

YeankahP

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Soft reset is pretty simple, all you need to do is to press and hold the volume down button and the home button, together for almost 10 sec. After some time, you might see your phone vibrating and see the booting screen once again.It doesnt need any backup to be done...

Would this improve the battery life🔋
of my Lumia 925? I installed the cyan some hours ago, and the battery has been a little poor

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site

Would this improve the battery life��
of my Lumia 925? I installed the cyan some hours ago, and the battery has been a little poor

you have to hard reset for a better battery sorry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2