Just a live lockscreen Proof-of-Concept Design

JustinXinLiu

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
After seeing the new live lockscreen app I can't help but think all the possibilities I can do with the live lockscreen API (assume it will be available for us in the future).

Last night I spent a few hours making up this app that demonstrates one of the designs in my mind.

Please note that this is a fake live lockscreen app. I simply have a screenshot of my phone's home page sitting behind an animated wallpaper.

As you can see from the video clip, the wallpaper animates inwards where you double tapped the screen. As I slide it up, I kinda want the content to stay a little bit longer - Let's say if there's a rectangular shaped WP watch, how cool would it be that as the wallpaper gets smaller, the elements get layed out eventually to match the design of a watchface!

What do you guys think? :)

Anojan Sivam

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
After seeing the new live lockscreen app I can't help but think all the possibilities I can do with the live lockscreen API (assume it will be available for us in the future).

Last night I spent a few hours making up this app that demonstrates one of the designs in my mind.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F102118873&token=Y9szbv4_

Please note that this is a fake live lockscreen app. I simply have a screenshot of my phone's home page sitting behind an animated wallpaper.

As you can see from the video clip, the wallpaper animates inwards where you double tapped the screen. As I slide it up, I kinda want the content to stay a little bit longer - Let's say if there's a rectangular shaped WP watch, how cool would it be that as the wallpaper gets smaller, the elements get layed out eventually to match the design of a watchface!

What do you guys think? :)

Can you please tell that app's name?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon