I need a removable battery WP flaghship

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Since I already have a Windows 8.1 work computer and a tablet, a Windows Phone really makes sense, but the only thing that holds me back is the lack of a replaceable battery flagship phone in Windows Phone.

As a university student, I cannot afford to get a new phone every year and I tend to hold on to a phone for around 3 years or more, and I know from experience that phone batteries start to show its age around the two year mark, not holding charges & not lasting through the day.

I just got a BlackBerry Q10, so I won't be getting another phone for another few years, but I would have gotten the 1020 if it had a replaceable battery. I am sure I am not the only one who wants easily replaceable batteries, and heavy corporate users would want that as well. I feel like Windows Phone loses quite a bit of sales because of the lack of replaceable batteries.

Yes, I do realize that out of the box, the recent Nokia Lumia batteries are quite competent and can last for the whole day, but I am just talking about after the battery wears 1-2 years later from the purchase.

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Samsung ATIV SE would be about the only one I can think of.

That is true, but not only the Samsung is not available in any Canadian carrier, I would just like to stick with Nokia if I am considering Windows Phone, so that I know it will be supported.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes