Call+SMS Filter not working on DP 8.1 Update 1

iosub

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi

Call+SMS Filter is not working on DP 8.1 Update 1

It gives me an error when opening, I have uninstall and install several times.

I have a Nokia 930 with DP 8.1 Update 1

Anyone can try ?

Thanks

iosub

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 phones.. The phones with cyan firmware I get the same error when opening call+SMS filter. I have another with black firmware and DP wp8.1 update 1 and it does not give me and error...

binnyandrews

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Immediately after hard reset, before opening the call+sms filter, you need to check for updates and in particular u need to update the call+sms filter. Once updated, u can start using it. If you fail to do so, it will the error that you face now until you hardrest and do the above steps. I have faced this issue earlier and this is the resolution I found. May be some one else can help you with this.

iosub

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Immediately after hard reset, before opening the call+sms filter, you need to check for updates and in particular u need to update the call+sms filter. Once updated, u can start using it. If you fail to do so, it will the error that you face now until you hardrest and do the above steps. I have faced this issue earlier and this is the resolution I found. May be some one else can help you with this.

Thanks I will try it

iosub

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi iI just hard reset and now it works
Thank you

NOOOOO I just open network + and now I get the same error with CALL+SMS Filter !!

New Update , now is working back.. Looks like it doesn't like 4G

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven