Important! For those who are downgrading there phones using NSRT, NSU rtc

anand317

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Important notice:
Those who are downgrading there phones using Nokia software recovery tool:
1: You might get cyan update directly instead of black. (expect those who's phones are not listed as cyan receivers on Nokia's website)
2: So, every one expect few would like to get updated to update 1 soon after cyan..... But wait.
3: When you're in cyan, download English USA/U.K. (or all your native languages) for the purpose of Cortana.
Coz if you update your phone directly to update 1, you'll not able to download language packs.
4: Check everything on your phone working perfectly.
5: And now enable PFD, and get update 1's updates in one time!

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I plugged my phone and it shows cyan right away but I don't know if I should update or wait for the bitlocker fix that never comes... would there be any problems or errors if I use NSU or NSRT with Black + 8.1 Update 1 DP?

Last edited:

anand317

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I plugged my phone and it shows cyan right away but I don't know if I should update or wait for the bitlocker fix that never comes... would there be any problems or errors if I use NSU or NSRT with Black + 8.1 Update 1 DP?

No problem using NSRT or nsu to update your phone to cyan. You may wait for a fix but it could take a long time. Just follow my steps to avoid errors in downloading language packs

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
i have updated my 620 to cyan via NSFT.
And nw after updating to cyan i cant update to Update 1 through PFD.
I hav the PFD app & its enabled. When checking for updates it keeps on showing "we are currently unable to check for updates (80072ee2)"..till yesterday afternoon..
And when i disable the PFD app it shows ur phone is upto date..
any solution for this..
please help.
Thanks in advance..

GusterBuster

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
My phone is Lumia 820 CV and still under testing on nokia website. My current version is 3051.40000.1347.1001 and I'm currently installing version 3051.50009.1424.0009 using NSRT. I'm hoping that this is Cyan. :D

anand317

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
i have updated my 620 to cyan via NSFT.
And nw after updating to cyan i cant update to Update 1 through PFD.
I hav the PFD app & its enabled. When checking for updates it keeps on showing "we are currently unable to check for updates (80072ee2)"..till yesterday afternoon..
And when i disable the PFD app it shows ur phone is upto date..
any solution for this..
please help.
Thanks in advance..

? keep your phone on charging
? Do soft reset
? disconnect wifi and reconnect it.
? check for update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member