Getting Error Code : 8004884b in Store

Ronel Koen

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
re:

cannot download any apps because of this error, how do I reset my account, it has an e-mail account I don't even have a password for and I cannot change it.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

Guys... It is a sync error with your Microsoft Account.

Make sure date and time are correct...

Remove any restrictions in Data Sense...

Manually sync account... Settings > email + accounts > hold down on Microsoft Account name > tap "sync" when the popup menu appears.

If it does not sync manually, reboot and try again. If that still fails you have a deeper issue with your Microsoft Account. Go online with a PC and browser to reset your Microsoft Account password and try to sync again on the phone with the new password.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

I can't download any apps because of this error, how do I reset my account,

Either change the password through web browser on PC and force a new log-in on the phone or Reset the phone and redo the account info during setup. Note the last option causes data loss so do a backup first... But if you can't sync your MSFT Account the backup will probably fail...

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
re:

Make sure your time/date and region is set correctly, if you need to, turn off auto update date and time and enter them manually.

I had this happen to me and it turned out my date was wrong it was after I did a reset of my phone I found what was the issue.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

This still hold true:

Guys... It is a sync error with your Microsoft Account.

Make sure date and time are correct...

Remove any restrictions in Data Sense...

Manually sync account... Settings > email + accounts > hold down on Microsoft Account name > tap "sync" when the popup menu appears.

If it does not sync manually, reboot and try again. If that still fails you have a deeper issue with your Microsoft Account. Go online with a PC and browser to reset your Microsoft Account password and try to sync again on the phone with the new password.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon