What stops me from cheating? (region change)

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I noticed that there is a price variation when I change my region. I am currently in Ukraine, and when I set my region to ukraine the price of a game was 66uah ($4.2) but when I set my region to USA, it costs about $7. What is to stop me from changing regions to a country where the price is less and purchasing applications?

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I think at this point its only logical for me to buy in UAH (Ukraine's currency). The only problem I have with setting my region to Ukraine is because then I can only see reviews from Ukraine and they aren't as much as it is when my region is set to US or UK. The difference is over thousands. But I can always purchase and revert region. But then is this in anyway considered a criminal act or something?

Entegy

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
What's stopping you? You won't be able to pay. You need a payment method that matches the region to buy the app.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
There used to be an app that showed if a paid app was available for free in another region, but Microsoft pulled that one out of the store real quick.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
What's stopping you? You won't be able to pay. You need a payment method that matches the region to buy the app.
Well in Ukraine, I have a USD bank account and a UAH bank account. Wouldn't be able to pay for an american app with my USD bank account?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon