cellphone sold and now i am scared.

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
seniors please help me !!

i have sold my lumia 720 yesterday.. now i am scared what might happen to the microsoft account in my phone.. ??

i mean i have changed my password for one drive. i have very important documents over there. i couldnt make the hard reset coz my camera button wasnt working.. please help i am scared. :unhappysweat:

cocopops

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The ability to remote flash a device is a bounty, no doubt!

Although a friends phone got stolen and tried to remote flash it, but it couldnt find the phone, not sure if due to the phone being off or lack of data signal to the phone (not sure how it works exactly).

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Camera button for hard reset ???
Hard reset only requires you to go to settings > about > reset your phone.

An alternative you have now that you have sold it, would be to use windowsphone.com > erase my phone.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
seniors please help me !!

i have sold my lumia 720 yesterday.. now i am scared what might happen to the microsoft account in my phone.. ??

i mean i have changed my password for one drive. i have very important documents over there. i couldnt make the hard reset coz my camera button wasnt working.. please help i am scared. :unhappysweat:

you should have erased the phone first before selling (using the option in the settings > about, or the key combo, which doesnt need the camera button)

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Look above. The first reply to your message from Berty6294 gives good, step-by-step directions on remotely wiping a Windows Phone device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon