Do I have to charge the L730 device for 8 hours?

vinod senapati

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
do i have to charge the L730 device for 8 hours. if yes can i charge it after some uses also?

i purchased a nokia L730 ds but forgot to charge it for 8 hours now somehow i got to know that it was necessary to charge it for 8 hours. so now i have doubt is it really necessary to charge it for 8 hours if yes can i charge it now?

Balsa Lazarevic

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: do i have to charge the L730 device for 8 hours. if yes can i charge it after some uses also?

No, you don't have to charge it for 8 hours, about 3 hours should be enough for it to charge completely, and you can charge your device whenever you want

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: do i have to charge the L730 device for 8 hours. if yes can i charge it after some uses also?

i purchased a nokia L730 ds but forgot to charge it for 8 hours now somehow i got to know that it was necessary to charge it for 8 hours. so now i have doubt is it really necessary to charge it for 8 hours if yes can i charge it now?

I think you mean the first charge, if so the first charge should be to fully charge it and that's all. Newer batteries do not have memory and don't need calibrated so no need for that old procedure any longer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes