Tetra Lockscreen is pretty great and useful, more glance and go imo. It's now my Lockscreen for my 625. Perhaps native apps could have a lock screen extension API or,something similar. Just a thought.
    10-23-2014 11:01 AM
    I tried Tetra lock screen, and while it looks great, it makes unlocking my 925 slow as hell. It took 5 seconds just for the lockscreen to appear. The same happened with that beta live lock screen. Since this app is coming directly from M$, it should've been instant. I uninstalled it in a minute.

Until a live lock screen that is actually useful is released, I'll stick to default one.
    P1ng0fDeath likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:06 AM
    I tried Tetra lock screen, and while it looks great, it makes unlocking my 925 slow as hell. It took 5 seconds just for the lockscreen to appear. The same happened with that beta live lock screen. Since this app is coming directly from M$, it should've been instant. I uninstalled it in a minute.

Until a live lock screen that is actually useful is released, I'll stick to default one.
    It's Microsoft or MS and not M dollar sign.
    Now that we've got that cleared up, tetra lock screen is useful. Hopeful GDR2 fixes the API interaction to make it a true Lockscreen replacement,handled by the system.
    Last edited by Ebuka Allison; 10-23-2014 at 01:56 PM.
    10-23-2014 11:18 AM
    I love tetra lock screen, but sometimes it takes a while to appear. This doesn't occur all the time which is quite strange. If the developer can add MSN application integration and a torch or flashlight, I think it'll be the lock screen application I've always wanted.

I do hope they can fix the jittering in a later update. It's no where near as bad as the live lock screen beta was though.

I have an ATT Lumia 920 on DP with Cyan.
    10-23-2014 11:22 AM
    Until a lock screen app behaves and feels like the default one then I'm not messing with it. Tetra is pretty nice looking though.
    10-23-2014 01:07 PM
    I use Lockmix. So far i find it very useful, well-made and fast.
    10-23-2014 01:10 PM
    It's Microsoft or MS and not M dollar sign.
    Now that we've ggot that cleared up, tetra lock screen is useful. Hopeful GDR2 fixes the API interaction to make it a true Lockscreen replacement,handled by the system.
    It's got with one g not two.........Now that we've got that cleared up
    P1ng0fDeath and amitnahar like this.
    10-23-2014 01:16 PM
    Is Tetra lock screen US only? Can't seem to get it on Lumia 630
    10-23-2014 01:32 PM
    We need next lock screen like app which Microsoft done it for android.
    10-23-2014 01:54 PM
    It's got with one g not two.........Now that we've got that cleared up
    What?
    10-23-2014 01:57 PM
    I'm sorry to sound pessimistic, but I see absolutely no need for a lock screen app. I'm perfectly happy seeing a picture of my daughters when I unlock my phone. Setting s different image everytime I glance our unlock my phone does not interest me. If it works for everyone else, I'm excited for you. I have a hard time understanding the practicality of it.
    10-23-2014 02:46 PM
    Same team developed NEXT lock screen for android which is efficient. And for wp??
    10-23-2014 02:53 PM
    That's not what I mean. I mean apps that add functionality to the lockscreen a la Tetra Lockscreen
    I'm sorry to sound pessimistic, but I see absolutely no need for a lock screen app. I'm perfectly happy seeing a picture of my daughters when I unlock my phone. Setting s different image everytime I glance our unlock my phone does not interest me. If it works for everyone else, I'm excited for you. I have a hard time understanding the practicality of it.
    10-23-2014 05:04 PM
    It's Microsoft or MS and not M dollar sign. (gee, touchy...)
    Now that we've got that cleared up, tetra lock screen is useful. Hopeful GDR2 fixes the API interaction to make it a true Lockscreen replacement,handled by the system.
    Waiting 5 seconds for my phone to wake up is certainly not useful. If I wanted to wait, I'd just get an cheap android. It needs to be instant. Until it is, it's useless for me.
    Once it loads its great, though there's not enough widgets available (yet, I presume)
    10-24-2014 02:12 AM
    What?
    You spelled 'ggot' with two 'g's, and he was mocking you, because you were mocking me before. All in good fun, of course :)
    P1ng0fDeath likes this.
    10-24-2014 02:13 AM
    Is Tetra lock screen US only? Can't seem to get it on Lumia 630

Yes its only in the US app store. Change your region settings to US, download app then switch back to your own region.

I have done this on my L930 here in Australia and I'm experiencing no lags and all its features work perfect.
    10-24-2014 04:23 PM
    I ggot that ;), I should have put a smiley face there because I fixed it lol
    You spelled 'ggot' with two 'g's, and he was mocking you, because you were mocking me before. All in good fun, of course :)
    10-25-2014 08:32 AM
    I will try make an app for this idea. Thank you!!
    10-26-2014 12:42 AM
    We need to wait for Microsoft to optimize and release the API for lockscreen management.
    The real goal is to have a fast lockscreen experience, so whatever the lockscreen app will do, it shall be done FAST or any regular user won't even think using it.

Furthermore we need API to allow NFC unlock ...
    10-26-2014 05:48 AM
    Why the API is restricted in the first place is beyond me
    10-26-2014 05:53 AM
    I actually think that Tetra Lock screen is a very awesome concept, it needs more widgets, like "Facebook status" "torchlight" "twitter", but I think that they will add them through time. (hopefully) and for the performance, I hope they will improve it to be more fluid, because at this point it's pretty much unusable.
    10-26-2014 06:18 AM
    I actually think that Tetra Lock screen is a very awesome concept, it needs more widgets, like "Facebook status" "torchlight" "twitter", but I think that they will add them through time. (hopefully) and for the performance, I hope they will improve it to be more fluid, because at this point it's pretty much unusable.
    Walks a fine line between lock screen and building a second OS there. Might as well add an app store, a notification centre, a start screen... ;) J/K
    10-26-2014 05:09 PM