Can anyone suggest me such app.So far the best I've found was "Power Planner" ,but I don't really like it.
    I am looking for something not so year oriented.
    For example I am looing for an app to be able to plan my time (lectures;homework,but not only study orientated) for the weak to come.
    It doesn't have to keep history or remember past things. I am looking for something focused on the current/next weak app.
    10-25-2014 12:51 PM
    Try this out, it's what I use. I guess you can say it's somewhat week oriented. Give it a try though, maybe its what you need

Check out "Study Planner" for Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...a-5eed26c07dfd

Or try this.

Check out "Tasks" for Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...9-600cd08193f5

Not week oriented

I use both, second one is kind of like a to do/planner

Hope this helps :)
    10-25-2014 12:57 PM
    Ty for the fast reply.
    Anyway "Study Planner" looks a lot like "My Study Life",which I had just discovered.
    The timetable/schedule of "Study Planner" is better designed and really looks good.But the lack of starting hour and ending hours/class duration is a huge downside for me.
    So I will stick with "Study Planner" for now,unless something better pops up :)
    10-25-2014 01:40 PM
    Ty for the fast reply.
    Anyway "Study Planner" looks a lot like "My Study Life",which I had just discovered.
    The timetable/schedule of "Study Planner" is better designed and really looks good.But the lack of starting hour and ending hours/class duration is a huge downside for me.
    So I will stick with "Study Planner" for now,unless something better pops up :)
    Yea i tried my study life too. Didn't really like it. BTW both my study life and study planner let you put start and end times. But I think in study planner, a day is split up into periods, so you can't have unique timings for individual classes. You can set period start and end times though. My study life lets you make individual class start and end times.

I like study planner more personally because it's simple and anyway my college days are split up into periods.

Sorry for the long post.
    All the best :)
    t0ny94 likes this.
    10-25-2014 01:48 PM