Regarding the Action Centre

WP8_Lover

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Is it just my device?

Unless a notification is swiped away or attended via the Action Centre, they won't go away! This is not the case with the notifications from the OS's applications, namely Messaging, Outlook, Phone etc.. It is so only with third party apps, namely Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter etc..

Consider this scenario - A friend sends a number of texts on Whatsapp. I notice that and open Whatsapp by clicking the tile and I read the texts. But, the notification is still there! I find it a bit annoying. And, to make it worse, if I click on one notification and attend all others within an app, except the one that I clicked, everything else is still there in the Action Centre.

I certainly can live with it, but I really expected this to solve with the overdue Whatsapp update, which hasn't. Seems to me that the problem is with Microsoft holding some APIs private. Just speculating!

Any thoughts people?

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't seem there case with me, Whenever i open WhatsApp from the tile and also notifications are present, all of them go away from the action centre. strange in your case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett