WP - What Quick actions have you set on swipe down?

VivekRabara

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, I want to know that what quick actions have you set on swipe down on your Windows Phone? I have Wi-Fi, Rotation Lock, Bluetooth and Brightness.

j o e l

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane, Rotation lock.

I wish there was a button to turn off all sounds. Quiet Hours don't cut it because I may still get calls from inner circle contacts.

VivekRabara

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Isn't it possible to switch all(notification+media/apps) sound using volume button?

For quite hours there may be some settings for that, I can't say as I am not having that option to deal with. :)

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane, Rotation lock.

I wish there was a button to turn off all sounds. Quiet Hours don't cut it because I may still get calls from inner circle contacts.

I've set mine so that anyone breaks through if they call twice in 3 minutes, and told my inner circle/family/close friends to call twice if it's an emergency or they need me for something.

j o e l

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I have to turn off all sound using the volume button. But since 8.1, that process takes much longer: press vol button, tap "v", tap ringer, tap media).

Isn't it possible to switch all(notification+media/apps) sound using volume button?

For quite hours there may be some settings for that, I can't say as I am not having that option to deal with. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon