App suggestion for family photo sharing

knowname

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello friends,

Like many of you, I just spent the holidays snapping plenty of pics with my windows phone (1520 in my case). Family members would like for me to text them the pics and I am guessing there must be an app that allows for easy photo sharing. Would you guys please make an app suggestion that you have used for this purpose?

Thanks in advance.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
How about putting them on OneDrive in a folder you can invite the family too so they can view them on any device they prefer?

Hypnopottamus

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I agree with N_LaRUE. Upload all photos to a OneDrive folder. From there, you can share or invite people to view that folder. This is probably the most hastle free way for you to do this.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
They'll also get the full resolution pictures if you share via OneDrive. Anything else will heavily compress the pictures.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

marksu

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Or you could create a room... Standard windows phone 8.1 feature on the people hub.

Add your family members there and then you have things like shared calendar and shared photos section automatically! All members can share their selected photos there and the photos are visible to all members.

Sent from my RM-1045_1006 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes