Hi,
    after the latest update of my apps I can no longer log into neither my HERE account on my PC nor on my phone. I had it set up to work with my nokia email that was my nokia account
    I have requested a new password but haven't gotten any to my nokia email address.
    Is it because the nokia account has migrated to MS?
    12-10-2014 10:55 AM
    Hi,
    after the latest update of my apps I can no longer log into neither my HERE account on my PC nor on my phone. I had it set up to work with my nokia email that was my nokia account
    I have requested a new password but haven't gotten any to my nokia email address.
    Is it because the nokia account has migrated to MS?
    I had the same problem and had to create a new account instead.
    12-10-2014 03:12 PM
    I created a new account and it then successfully imported my favourite places from the old account.
    neo158 likes this.
    12-10-2014 03:23 PM
    How did you manage to do that, gomezz?
    12-10-2014 03:57 PM
    I created a new account less than two weeks ago when my Nokia account login wouldn't work. Tonight I am unable to log in any more. I clicked the 'forgot password' link to reset it two hours ago and still haven't received the email from them.

This afternoon I got on the freeway headed to a appointment and all of a sudden Drive+ wanted me to login. Had to find my way without navigation. Later I did find that you could tap to skip login but while driving in traffic on the freeway it was impossible to figure out.
    12-11-2014 01:28 AM
    It kept saying account not found when I used the email/password combo I thought it must be. Maybe I had previously used my Microsoft Account to log in and that option is now gone?

Since I don't have credentials for the ubiquitous "Log In With Facebook" I simply input the same as I had assumed it to be and everything migrated over from my collections...

Here is the funny thing. Before I got logged in on the phone, I tested the email/password combo I swore it had to be on my PC App and it worked. But then still refused to work on the phone when I went back to that.

I've no idea what caused this except possibly uncoupling Here from Microsoft Account credentials.
    12-11-2014 05:24 AM
    I created a new account and it then successfully imported my favourite places from the old account.
    How did you manage to do that, gomezz?
    It just popped up a message saying it was doing it. I don't do anything special. I assume it got them using my old nokia account?
    12-11-2014 05:40 PM
    I had a similar issue with the Windows Phone app prompting me for HERE account credentials after updating. I'm surprised we haven't seen any info on this?

Scott
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-14-2014 11:03 AM
    12-14-2014 11:24 AM
    Thanks, not sure that I had seen that one although even if I had seen the title I might not have associated it with this issue. :)

Scott
    12-14-2014 11:42 AM
    True it is not super clear. What also happened in this update is that the live tiles became transparant.
    Harrie
    12-14-2014 11:47 AM